We sat around and we did the whole list of names. What it comes down to is that the "lightbox" itself is the idea of restrained energy.
We felt like we were at a point as a studio where we were boxed in, and we wanted to be able to explode that box, and to express this energy, these ideas, and this creativity openly. We wanted to be able to bust out. Get that feeling out there.
LightBox Interactive is working on Starhawk, a PS3 exclusive coming out in early 2012.
Like this feature? Be sure to check out the What's In A Name Archives.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25