This is actually the second hotfix delivered for Mortal Kombat. NetherRealm revealed in April that it had the ability to adjust the game's balance without the need for patches. Check out the complete list of changes after the break.
We're just going to enjoy this sweet infinite combo we just discovered while we still can.
- Reduced some of Kung Lao's combo and overall damage.
- Reduced the damage on some special moves.
- Increased the damage scaling after Kitana's Enhanced ground fan toss.
- Adjusted some juggle's damage scaling.
- Reduced the damage on some basic combos that were doing too much damage without using any meter.
- Increased Sheeva's damage output for several of her moves and attacks.
- Temporarily Changed around some of Sonya's fighting style properties to reduce her ability to lock someone down in block stun.
- Changed Kano's Towards Front Kick to a low block.
- Reduced the recovery on Kano's Upball to be closer to Johnny Cage's Flip Kick recovery.
- Increased the damage of some of Baraka's special moves and attacks.
- It is easier to juggle combo after hitting someone with Baraka's chopchop on the ground.
- Increased the damage scaling on a frozen opponent.
- Baraka's Away Front Kick, Front Punch combo is now a true popup.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One