Are you rich? Or just can't control your spending habits? If you answered "yes" to either of those questions and own an iPad, I've got some apps to show you. Most-expensive.net has compiled a list of the ten most expensive iPad apps. The apps range in price from US$299.99 all the way up to $999.99.
The top three most expensive apps all cost $999.99.
- The Alchemist SMS helps the steelmaking and scrap metal recycling industry reduce raw material costs.
- Intuition Control Solo WolfVision lets you control WolfVision visualizers.
- BarMax CA provides a bar exam prep course.
The thing about these $1000 apps is they actually do perform very useful functions for a limited audience, unlike other apps that cost a grand.
[via Business Insider]
- Key specs
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16