The topics this week include Perfect World's acquisition of Cryptic Studios, GamersFirst's collaboration with Fallen Earth, Fallout Online's rocky future, CCP's new in-game currency and item shop, Chinese prisoners forced to play WoW, and Square Enix's newest MMO, yet to be officially announced.
Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to Massively Speaking directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Editor-in-Chief Shawn Schuster and Community Manager Rubi Bayer, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Wednesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 150
- Perfect World Entertainment buys Cryptic Studios
- GamersFirst takes over the hardware and business model side of Fallen Earth
- Fallout Online in jeopardy as Interplay has financial problems
- EVE Online to get new currency and new item shop
- Chinese prisoners forced to play World of Warcraft
- Square Enix working on a new MMO