What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): What had I been playing? Dawn of War 2 co-op. This weekend will be spent packing and getting ready for next week's marathon. Might check out some of these iPhone games I bought for a dollar and never played.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): If I can stop playing (and getting furious at) Super Stickman Golf, I'll head back to 1947 for a bit of detective work pre-E3. How else will I navigate Los Angeles?!
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Maybe some more Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, if I have the time. I'll more than likely be jamming on some of that Super Stickman Golf in preparation for E3 multiplayer madness. You're going down, Gilbert!
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Having finally finished Bulletstorm (it was quite good!), the only game I have left to finish right now is L.A. Noire, but I doubt I'll have enough time before flying out on Sunday for E3 to finish it.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I have Ocarina of Time 3D on one portable console, and Final Fantasy VII on another. If I could show this to my twelve-year-old self, he would be freaking the hell out.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): WHATEVER I CAN GET FOR FREE THROUGH THIS PS3. I will devour all content!
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): Pretty much JUST George Plimpton's Video Falconry.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): An ocean has come between me and my consoles, so I'll stick to portable games if I find the time. I brought along Ghost Trick, 999 and an iPhone full of games.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Working on L.A. Noire still, and I have a hankering to play a quality RPG lately. The Witcher 2? Fallout: New Vegas? Who knows?
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I plan on cracking some more cases in L.A. Noire (in glorious black and white!) and then I think I'll investigate Red Johnson's Chronicles now that the PlayStation Store is back up.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) L.A. Noire and 3D Dot Game Heroes for me. Oh, and going to E3 so ... a book, I guess?
- Steven Wong: Picking up Black Ops again for Call of the Dead. Must learn to stop shooting Zombie Romero. Shooting him just makes him angry ...
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One