T.K. Rose, an alias of one such member (why hide your name?) of the group looking for recognition, told Destructoid that unless individuals were involved during "the final month or two of production" were left out of the game's credits, affecting about 100 individuals who apparently worked on the game. "A significant portion of these people did not leave Team Bondi by choice," Rose detailed, "they were made redundant as the art production wound down, and as Quality Assurance was shifted off-shore to Rockstar's studios."
Rockstar has yet to comment on the claims of these individuals. We've reached out for comment and will update accordingly.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One