One sequence of the demo apparently puts players in the shoes of a kidnapping victim who must hold down a trigger to keep an explosive vest from detonating. Later in the demo, the player shoots his way to the victim (either killing or incapacitating his enemies), and then must decide between risking the lives of everyone else on the bridge, or tossing the poor sod into the river below. It sounds interesting -- but according to Kotaku, Ubisoft is still on the fence about whether these moral decisions will make it into the final cut of the game.
We've contacted Ubisoft about the report, and will keep our eyes peeled for the reported video. We're also going to go play a few rounds of Terrorist Hunt, because man, we've got the itch.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One