That way, you won't be confused at all about what motions to perform, and whom you'll be manipulating when you make those motions! Just for reference, we're reasonably certain the controls work even if you aren't wearing a Travis Touchdown costume. You won't have to worry about that until a Kinect version of No More Heroes comes along.
Warning: he goes through most of the second assassination, so if you'd consider that a spoiler, don't watch.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Move motion controller