As any veteran fighter knows, a large part of what makes a Tekken game feel like a Tekken game is punching and/or getting punched by a bear. To be honest, we've been worried that this subtle nuance might have been lost on Capcom, as Street Fighter X Tekken's ever-growing character roster continues to feature zero bears.
Thankfully, our fears appear to have been unwarranted, as the above trailer shows quite a bit of fur. Although, it is possible that Zangief has stopped waxing. A second teaser has been tucked away beyond the viel, and while those are some pretty Adon-lookin' feet, our money is on Gou Hibiki.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000
Microsoft Xbox One