While Tekken X Street Fighter development is still in the earliest stages, the confirmation that characters will still be able to toss projectiles is curious. The only thing we've seen of the game so far has been a render of Ryu (above).
Harada doesn't know exactly how projectiles will make their way into the game yet, but it doesn't stop him from hypothesizing on how fireballs will be implemented. Additionally, he provides some details on a handful of the other upcoming Tekken games, including character list talk for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue and an "85%" confirmation of stereoscopic 3D in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 -- all of which you can read about in the full interview through that Source link below!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25