If you would be interested in learning more about the Game Programming Instructor position Shawn mentions on the show, check out the job listing or contact Shawn for more info.
Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to Massively Speaking directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Editor-in-Chief Shawn Schuster and Community Manager Rubi Bayer, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Wednesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 159
- En Masse delays TERA's launch until Spring 2012
- World of Warcraft's next expansion rumored to be Mists of Pandaria
- World of Tanks enters the e-sports world
- Gamaria announces ridiculously cutesy musical MMO
- RIFT's patch 1.4 goes live
- Guild Wars 2 to unleash tons of content before and during Gamescom