Playing as some of the more monstrous races in the World of Warcraft universe is pretty cool, with all new keywords and abilities to take advantage of during gameplay. In addition, Throne of the Tides has been built from the ground up to be a smoother draft and sealed play experience, preparing even the newest players for fun, engaging tournament play. Read on to learn about the Epic Collection and the new in-game goodies that await TCG fans.
WoW TCG card sets also add to the World of Warcraft in-game experience, with new companion pets, mounts, and fun items that make those stretches between boss pulls all the more fun. Just remember to take off the foam sword before pulling Ragnaros. This time around, players will have the chance at finding the rare Wasteland Tallstrider mount, which sounds like an awesome Barrens mount. I've always tamed a plainstrider on all of my hunter characters. As for the common and uncommon loot codes, we still do not have information on what they will be, but the common codes are now always some sort of companion pet for World of Warcraft. Collectors, be ready!
As with all of Cryptozoic's recent WoW TCG releases, Throne of the Tides is shipping an Epic Collection. Each Epic Collection includes:
- 6 Throne of the Tides booster packs (15 game cards per pack)
- 1 Throne of the Tides playmat and deck box
- Collectible storage box with class dividers (cleanliness is next to Old Godliness)
- 1 loot card (guaranteed pet loot card!)
- Throne of the Tides visual pocket guide
- 5 random foil Throne of the Tides heroes