The Interactive & Digital Entertainment Festival was held in Cannes in June; a retail-focused festival, publishers bring their games to sunny southern France in the hopes of attracting the attention of Europe's buyers. One way to do that: A sand sculpture!
French marketing crew Urban Act were commissioned to recreate the already iconic image of Drake in front of the crashed plane in the desert to promote Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Note how they've got the workspace roped off, just in case someone's got a Godzilla game to promote.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25