Activision and GameStop have partnered to turn pre-orderers into bystanders in the game. "In addition to just seeing themselves in the game," said Radical Entertainment studio head Ken Rosman, "the winners will actually be able to locate their virtual selves and shape-shift Sgt. James Heller into their likeness."
US and Canada residents age 18 and up can enter by pre-ordering the game at GameStop before September 1 and then entering a drawing online. Winners will be sent to Vancouver to be turned into virtual collateral damage at Radical's HQ.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One