"He's a character that you encounter many times throughout the game," Rhinehart said. "It's not just a single cameo where he shows up and takes off. He's integral to the story and events on Exodus. One of the big things is, the unique abilities that Tommy has, specifically spirit walk and death walk, are integral to his role and how he actually fits into the story."
In the first game, Tommy was visited by the spirit of his grandfather, who taught him abilities which helped to propel the story forward. Could Tommy play a similar role for Killian in the sequel? Let's see if we wait until next year before finding out.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One