The game's major distinguishing factor appears to be Wimbledon. The press release trumpets that Grand Slam Tennis 2 "will feature all four Grand Slam championships and is the only game to feature Wimbledon." Other features include "Total Racquet Control," which lets you use the right analog stick in lieu of button controls, and "Legends of Now and Then," which lets you "play with or against more than 20 of the greatest players to ever grace the courts" including Grand Slam Tennis-exclusive John McEnroe.
If you're wondering which month to mark off in your Hunks of Pro Tennis 2012 calendar, there's some bad news. With a general "2012" release window, you'll be circling all of them. The good news: That's a lot of hunks.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One