Fielding told MCV that Sega is looking to "explore our short term hiring strategy to reflect the sudden influx of talent in Australia." He added that he hopes to "announce the potential for taking on more staff soon."
Sega Studios Australia is currently the largest video game development studio in Brisbane, and is busy working on London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC platforms. Over the last several years, Australia has lost a handful of Brisbane-based studios including Pandemic Australia, Auran, and most of Krome.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One