He also offered hints about exactly what kind of horror to expect, noting that Insane is "Lovecraftian in a very sick way." He added that the game's creatures are "obscenely fun and unique," which they should be, given they're being designed by Guy Davis. Davis is best known for his work on the Hellboy and B.P.R.D. comics, both of which have a Lovecraftian bent. The art department will also be bolstered by Francisco Ruis Velasco, who worked on Hellboy 2: The Golden Army.
The first planned installment of Insane will (hopefully) begin terrifying gamers in 2013.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One