The Jeep crew went a little sleeker than last year, with a bumper redesign, a more low-profile hood with some mesh "relieves," a rear bumper that can be filled with water for extra weight, and metallic emblems sprinkled around the car's chassis. The design isn't all done yet (most of the interior is still in progress), but the outside looks pretty good.
Also, it comes with four wheels, not including the one you steer with. Is that standard? We really don't know anything about cars.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One