But the bad news is that it will take a long time anyway -- three years or more. "A good game takes time," says CEO Dino Patti. "I think the new production will take at least three and a half years."
Even if Playdead already started when we talked about the project last October, we're still looking at another few years of development. In other words, the Wii U will be out and running before we get to play this one. Take your time, though, Playdead. We'll wait.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One