Due to launch on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and Steam in 2012, Quantum Conundrum sees you exploring the enormous manor (and eccentric manner) of your uncle, Professor Fitz Quadwrangle. Using an "interdimensional shift device," you can activate different dimensions that influence the house in unusual ways. One flips the gravity, another envelopes the world in a bubble of slow-motion (perfect for tossing items to yourself), and another renders heavy, serious safes as lightweight plush toys. That would be the "fluffy dimension," according to Gamespot's preview.
Give that a look (there's a video too!) and learn how dimensional hopping helps you solve Quantum Conundrum.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One