"I named Dancing Dots just for the fact that what we do, at the core, is making pixels move. Moving pixels then lead me to think of dancing dots. It's a catchy title and playing a game is about having fun, something that dancing is too. Dancing expresses that something is fun."
Dancing Dots Studio is currently working on Rotastic, due out on Xbox Live Arcade on September 21. The PSN launch is currently slated for January.
Like this feature? Be sure to check out the What's In A Name Archives.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One