And, if you need even more coverage, head on over to our good friends at Autoblog. As usual they obsessively covered the show.
- We're live from the Frankfurt Motor Show 2011!
- Ford Evos cloud-connected concept car unveiled at Frankfurt
- Ford electric E-Bike Concept packs a Galaxy S II on the bars, motor in the wheel
- BMW unveils concept Husqvarna Concept E-go electric motorcycle
- Volvo unveils Concept You luxury sedan, dripping with touchscreens (video)
- Fisker Surf plug-in hybrid: five doors of good Karma
- BMW i3 electric and i8 plug-in cars on display at Frankfurt
- Rimac Automobili unveils 1,088 horsepower Concept One electric supercar
- Audi's electric Urban Concept says that less is more, really means it
- Mercedes-Benz debuts B-Class E-Cell Plus EV concept, the suburban limo revisioned
- Volkswagen Nils concept has an HTC Desire HD dashboard, seats one Engadget editor
- Bentley demos 100,000 euro Executive dual-iPad interior for Mulsanne, we take a seat (video)
- Parrot Asteroid Android-powered car stereo hands-on
- Artega SE electric supercar is coming to the US, we go eyes-on
- Mercedes-Benz F 125! looks like the future, runs on hydrogen