Conversely, WiiWare has a very 3D-oriented game displayed in 2D. It's a neat-looking platformer, Aya and the Cubes of Light, in which you explore all six sides of free-floating, cubic levels.%Gallery-134637%
- Demo: 3D Pixel Racing (Microforum, 1-4 players, 0 Wii Points) Get an eyeful of voxel cars for free.
- Aya and the Cubes of Light (Object Vision Software, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): A 2.5D platformer set on a series of mazelike cubic levels.
- 3D Classics: Twinbee (Nintendo, 1 player, $4.99): Konami's original Famicom cute-em-up, now in 3D. Be fully immersed in the bell-shooting!
- Escape Trick: Ninja Castle (Intense Co., 1 player, $4.99/500 DSi Points): Solve puzzles and defeat enemies to escape from a booby-trapped castle. You're helped along the way by the fact that you are a ninja.
- Break Tactics (Agetec, 1 player, $4.99/500 DSi Points): Recruit, command, and level up various units in order to defeat an enemy commander within a set number of turns.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii console