Despite repeated, impassioned cries from our web-based pulpit, Arc System Works is sticking with the full name "BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2" for the European release on 3DS and PlayStation Portable this November. Blast!
The game's November 4 launch date was announced by the Japanese dev house and its European publishing partner, PQube, this morning, alongside a slew of new media. But considering the game came out last May in North America, there's a possibility you've already had your fill of video-based gameplay. But have you seen BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2's gameplay ... set to a rockin' metal riff? We thought not!%Gallery-135315%
BRISTOL (30th September 2011) Arc System Works Europe and PQube are pleased to announce that BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 will be released on Friday 4th November 2011 for Nintendo® 3DS and Sony® PSP.
BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 will feature:
· Two additional story modes for Sector Seven and NOL Academy adding to the substantial wealth of single player content.
· All the previous DLC content as standard, including new characters, Makoto, Valkenhayn and Platinum.
· Brand new 'Abyss Mode' exclusive to BBCS2 letting you level up your character against increasingly difficult foes as you descend into the Abyss.
· Enhanced with 'Stylish Mode' for a more comfortable handheld fighting experience – perfect for BlazBlue beginners and more advanced players.
· Amazing layered 2D graphics in a 3D gameworld for a truly unique experience, exclusively on the Nintendo 3DS.
BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 brings the world's most advanced 2D fighter to the palm of your hand! Play as 18 beautifully detailed characters - each with their unique fighting styles the series has been applauded for - and battle through the most in-depth single player and story modes ever seen in a fighting game.
Continuum Shift 2 also features the critically acclaimed BlazBlue Challenge and Tutorial modes allowing everyone from novice to veteran to enjoy the depths and quality that this exceptional series has to offer.
Join the growing BlazBlue community: http://www.facebook.com/pages/BlazBlue/126073299976
Keep track of the latest BlazBlue news: http://twitter.com/#!/BlazBlue_Europe
BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 will be available on 4th November 2011 on Nintendo 3DS and Sony PSP.
For further inquires about BlazBlue Continuum Shift please contact:
Geraint Evans, Director, Arc System Works Europe
About Arc System Works Europe
Arc System Works Europe are the European publishing division of Japanese games publisher and developer, Arc System Works. ASW Europe localise and publish Arc System Work's best games to the European market.
PQube is a publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products. Based in the UK and Germany , PQube has direct relationships with key UK retailers and with local partners across Europe. Publishing and distributing on all key platforms, PQube is a licensed publisher of Sony and Nintendo and offers a range of traditional, digital and direct-to-consumer delivery platforms. PQube has an established team of industry professionals with a passion for the interactive entertainment business, an innovative approach to marketing and sales and a track record of success in building key franchises for its publisher and developer partners.
About Arc System Works
Arc System Works is a developer and fighting game specialist from Japan – best known for the Guilty Gear and, more recently, BlazBlue series - which has garnered international critical acclaim for its innovative fighting system and spectacular 2D artwork.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000