Oh boy! Just in time to take advantage of all those new iPhone 4Ses floating around out there, we've got a whole bunch of big-time iOS sales for you to take advantage of. If you've been waiting for some of iOS' highest profile games to get a price drop, this is your lucky day.
- Gameloft has a big 99 cent sale going on. There's a few good ones in there, but Dungeon Hunter 2 gets my highest recommendation, especially in HD on the iPad.
- Capcom's Street Fighter 2 collection is on sale for just a buck.
- EA's recently released The Sims Medieval (featuring quests and more action for your Sims) is also a dollar. Tiger Woods PGA Tour '12 just recently dropped to free on the iPad as well. Dead Space for iPhone is also on sale (no luck on the iPad version yet), and there are probably a few other EA deals out there.
- Picross HD has gone free.
- One of our former Daily App selections, Flickr HD, is down to $0.99 until Monday in advance of a new release.
- The great Neuroshima Hex (above) has dropped to just $2.99. This is a big one -- if you like board games at all, you should probably pick this one up. The puzzle variant is on sale for just a buck, too.
- I've heard great things about the line-drawing strategy battle game Anthill: Tactical Trail Defense, and it's on sale for just a dollar.
- Word battler Quarrel Deluxe is on sale for just a buck (sorry -- it will be, later on this evening).
- And Shadowgun, that third-person shooter with console-quality graphics, is down to just $4.99.
That's likely just the beginning -- expect to see even more apps drop down in price over the next few days or so. With iOS 5 out and iPhone 4Ses arriving on doorstops, there will probably be a nice frenzy of app buying on the store this weekend, and developers will no doubt want to take advantage.