A new study, by Retrevo, has been released today. The numbers, especially for iPhone 4 owners are higher than I might have expected.
Here are some of the highlights:
- 44% of 3G and 3GS owners plan to upgrade to the iPhone 4S
- 42% of iPhone 4 owners say they plan to make the jump
- 24% of Android owners say they are coming on board the Apple 4S
- 12% of BlackBerry owners say they are willing to switch
Other tidbits from the study: 18% of buyers are willing to wait in a long line to get the phone. 53% of Apple iPhone owners are not disappointed with the 4S, but 21% wish it had a new design. 29% wanted 4G connectivity, and 12% wish it had a larger display.
The Retrevo study sampled 1300 smartphone users across the US earlier this month.
- Key specs
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Carriers (US) AT&T
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in
- Weight 5.04 oz
- Released 2015-09-25
Apple iPhone 4s