Q-Games' PixelJunk SideScroller will fly from left to right onto the North American PSN next week. The October 25 launch date comes from Q-Games' Twitter feed (which scrolls vertically). SideScroller is the latest downloadable title from the talented developer of PixelJunks Shooter, Eden and Racer.
The studio is also working on PixelJunk 4AM (formerly Lifelike), which we've managed to encapsulate as such: "You have to play it to understand it!"
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25