To help explain how the different modes in Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy work, Square Enix posted three new gameplay videos to its site, each showing one of the three gameplay modes: event, battle, and field. YouTube user FinalandMedia then compiled them into a single embeddable video.
Check it out if you want to see Final Fantasy VIII's ballroom dancing sequence finally made playable ... sort of. You're also welcome to trace a stylus on your screen and pretend this video is a demo.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27