Namco has posted a very long video discussing the features in Soulcalibur 5, complete with plenty of footage of everyone's favorite assassin, Ezio Auditore da Firenze. There's also a lot of talking to get through, so you may want to skip to 26:55 (as in the twenty-six minute mark) to get to the in-game action. Oh, and yes, Ezio brought his hidden gun.
Siliconera notes that the video discusses the game's customization systems. Adjusting a character's physique, for example, could allow for longer reach. Furthermore, Namco does have plans for downloadable content, though the developers weren't ready to discuss whether those plans include more characters. We've still got our fingers crossed for Spawn making a glorious comeback.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One