As promised earlier this year, PlayStation Move support is now functional in inFamous 2 and the franchise's latest iteration, inFamous 2: Festival of Blood. Even more thrilling? You can add Move functionality right into your user-created content, care of the game's level editor. Move support comes to inFamous 2 and Festival of Blood via an in-game update, which players will be prompted to download at the launch of either game.
If that info weren't enough to get your arms waggling (get it? 'cause of the Move? yeah!), Sucker Punch creative lead Nate Fox starred in the handy video above, detailing the added functionality.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25