After you've acquired that snazzy branded Soulcalibur 5 fight stick and modded it out fresh with LEDs and Sanwa/Seimitsu parts, you'll need a customized character to compliment your rogue individuality. Luckily for you, Soul Calibur's character creation mode is returning for the series' fifth installment, and it looks as, uhm, robust as ever.
It really looks like Namco Bandai has tried to include the whole package this time around, allowing players to change fabric patterns, add additional models to pieces of armor, and layer decals to create their own designs. Obviously custom characters will never be allowed at tournaments, but who hasn't always wanted their very own Corrupted Soul Barbie?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000
Microsoft Xbox One