The magical art of Arithmancy can be a huge help to video-game marketing executives, charting the best days to hold a sale, raise prices, or release an entire game. Warner Bros., of course, has access to the best wizards of our age and it was able to calculate the most profitable day to release Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 -- 11-11-11.
Now we just have to figure out which wizards are working with Bethesda and hope they're not evil. Oh, it looks like one of them is named Tom Riddle. That sounds like a safe, friendly name. We should be all right.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One