The known glitches involve players earning tens of thousands of points in a round. If you happen to have experienced the "invincibility glitch" in a round, you likely didn't earn yourself enough points to garner attention on radar and a smack from the banhammer.
DICE is currently working on a patch for Battlefield 3, which should likely resolve known glitches, and will reduce the distance of those horribly annoying, blinding flashlights. Guys, seriously, keep those things pointed at the enemy!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One