In the survey, WB seeks information about the Xbox 360 model, storage method, and system software used to play Arkham City. If you can overcome the rage from having your save data randomly destroyed, please email support@wbgames with the answers to the questions listed after the break. It might help Rocksteady tune its cryptographic sequencer, which it will then point at a computer to fix the issue.
I was using a "phat" Xbox 360, running the latest release of the system software (not a preview), and had only the Catwoman DLC installed when I lost all my progress, in case anyone there happens to be reading.
- What version of the XBOX 360 hardware are you are experiencing the "disappearing save files" issue on?
- What storage method are you using to save your Batman: Arkham City game files to (i.e. XBOX 360 hard drive, XBOX 360 memory unit, USB drive)?
- What version of the XBOX 360 system software do you have on your machine?
- Are you running a Beta version of the forthcoming XBOX 360 "Holiday 2011" system update?
- Have you experienced the "disappearing save files" issue before and/or after installing any Batman: Arkham City DLC content (If yes, please be specific as to the DLC content you have downloaded)?
- Have you experienced the "disappearing save files" issue before and/or after installing either of Batman: Arkham City's two title updates?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22