If you'd like to give our new livestreaming position a shot, check out our call-out post.
Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to Massively Speaking directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Editor-in-Chief Shawn Schuster and Community Manager Rubi Bayer, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Wednesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 175
- SWTOR lifts beta NDA
- RIFT Patch 1.6 goes live
- Scott Hartsman dispels RIFT F2P presumptions
- World of Warcraft is doing quite well in China, tyvm
- Going inside LotRO's Update 5
- League of Legends surpasses 11.5M active players
- Star Wars Galaxies now features air-to-ground combat
- EVE Online Crucible expansions coming Nov 29th
- DCUO Lightning Strikes DLC pack announced
- Fallen Earth to improve factions... for real this time