The previous omission of the option was bizarre to say the least, especially in light of the fact that the original releases in the collection all allowed for inverted aim. And of course, there's the nagging concern that inverted aim is available in almost every shooting game ever.
On the bright side, at least it only took two months.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25