Last month's delivery of DLC vehicles to Forza 4 may not have been enough for you. It was lacking something, perhaps? A certain whiff of editorial sponsorship? This month's pack should have you more than covered, with gaming site IGN teaming up with game developer Turn 10 and publisher Microsoft to release the "December IGN pack." Suddenly "November Speed Pack" sounds much more exciting than it did last month, eh?
Like November's DLC pack, this month's will come with 10 cars from across the automotive spectrum, from a modded, modern Mazda RX-8, to a not-so-modded (or modern) Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde. We'll let you guess which one of those goes faster! Also like November's pack, this one is gratis should you already own the game's $30 "Season Pass," or 560 MS Points ($7) otherwise.
Head past the break for a full list of the cars.
December IGN Pack:
- 2011 Monster Sport Suzuki SX4
- 2011 Mazda RX-8 R3
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-396
- 1977 Ford Escort RS1800
- 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S
- 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
- 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT
- 2010 Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
- 1957 Maserati 300 S
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22