Jorgensen has very little to share about the new IP, but does say that it'll be somewhat in line with IO's DNA of dark humor and antiheroes. Hopefully, IO can find a happy medium between the stylish seriousness of Hitman and the sub-par vulgarity of Kane and Lynch.
Three of IO's employees will move from Copenhagen to Montreal to direct the team and assist in communications between the two studios, developing a game that's "faithful to the Hitman experience."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One