The story will begin with players joining a live-action RPG with neighborhood kids, which will then turn into a real adventure. The combat system will mirror Paper Mario, weapon augmentation will draw from Final Fantasy's Materia, and the levels are all illustrated and animated by hand, in a completely 2D format, devoid of any real-life hamsters. Parker and Stone say there will be a summoning system, but that they can't talk about it yet.
And, most shocking of all, Parker and Stone say the game will be funny. NeoGAF has a nice summary of the article right here.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One