Something called Zhu Zhu Pets is also on sale at Goeffrey Giraffe's, though we're not really sure what that thing is. We'd Google it but, to be honest, the last time we did that it didn't end so well. We never really figured out how to turn the safe search on.
Nearly 80 Fantastic Deals Showcased in 64-Page Catalog, Now Through December 10
WAYNE, NJ – (December 5, 2011) – Now that the calendar has turned to December, shoppers are more determined than ever to cross off the items on their holiday gift list, while finding ways to stretch their budgets. Consumers rejoice! Toys"R"Us® is delivering its Biggest Christmas Sale Ever, full of incredible deals and free gift with purchase offers on the season's must-have toys, now through Saturday, December 10. Fantastic savings are showcased within the company's 64-page catalog, a resource featuring hundreds of hot toys and nearly 80 amazing deals – the largest selection of December savings – available in its stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com. Here's a sampling of some of the deals savvy savers can expect to find when shopping at Toys"R"Us:
More than a Dozen Buy One, Get One 50% Off Deals, Including:
· BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Video Games and Accessories – prices vary* **
· BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF ALL NERF Sonic Series Blasters – prices vary**
· BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF Select Crayola® Products – prices vary**
· BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Xia Xia items – prices vary**
Eight Buy One and Buy Two, Get One Free Offers, Including:
· BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE ALL Zhu Zhu Pets – prices vary**
· BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE ALL Zoobles – prices vary**
· BUY TWO, GET THIRD FREE on ALL VTech® items (excluding InnoTab) – prices vary**
· BUY TWO, GET THIRD FREE on ALL Totally Me!® craft sets – prices vary **
More than Thirty Free Gifts with Purchase, Including:
· FREE Barbie Hard Case Rolling Luggage with ANY Barbie purchase totaling $150 or more – $49.99 value
· FREE Calico Critters Family with ANY Calico Critters purchase totaling $100 or more – $19.99 value
· FREE $10 Toys"R"Us Gift Card with ANY FAO Schwarz® product purchase of $59.99 or more***
· FREE LEGO Mini-Figure 2GB USB Drive with ANY LEGO construction set purchase totaling $75 or more (excluding Ninjago) – $19.99 value
Hot Deals on Hundreds of Items Available Exclusively at Toys"R"Us
· 25% OFF ALL The Trash Pack™ items – prices vary
· 25% OFF ALL EduScience telescopes, microscopes and globes – prices vary
· 20% OFF ALL Moshi Monsters™ items – prices vary
· SAVE $20 on Imaginarium® 5-Way Giant Bead Maze Cube – Was $59.99; Now $39.99
· SAVE $6 on Lalaloopsy™ Littles – Was $22.99; Now $16.99
· Toys"R"Us Exclusive Uglydoll Only $7.99 ($19.99 value) with ANY Uglydoll purchase totaling $20 or more
"As THE toy authority, we know shoppers are determined to find the right gifts and great values. We also know that customers count on Toys"R"Us to have the hot items in stock when they need them," said Greg Ahearn, Chief Marketing Officer, Toys"R"Us, U.S. "As we continue to get shipments of the hottest products, from Uglydolls to The Trash Pack and Lalaloopsy Littles, there's no reason to shop anywhere else other than The World's Greatest Toy Store."
Shopping is a Snap with Company's Convenient Omnichannel Offerings and Extended Store Hours
With the "Buy Online, Pick Up In Store" service, customers can shop from the comfort of their own homes and pick up a purchase hours later in their local "R"Us store. Additionally, shoppers can now designate an alternate person to pick up their holiday purchase at a nearby store with "Family and Friends Pick Up." A big hit with parents, especially during the busy gift-giving and traveling season, "Family and Friends Pick Up" enables gift-givers to enlist the assistance of others to make sure they can grab the hot toys while they're available.
Holiday shoppers will have even more time to find great deals as Toys"R"Us stores begin offering extended shopping hours. Now open Monday to Friday from 7 am – 12 midnight and on Saturday from 6 am – 12 midnight, customers can find time to shop, no matter what their schedule.****
Loyalty Members Can Reap Rewards Just for Shopping Their Favorite Toy Store
New and current members of Rewards"R"Us, the company's complimentary loyalty program will also receive 10 percent back on purchases this holiday season. Now through Christmas Eve, Rewards"R"Us members can earn 10 percent back in "R"Us Dollars for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases, including electronics, when they present their loyalty card at any "R"Us store nationwide or enter their loyalty number online with every purchase at Toysrus.com or Babiesrus.com. "R"Us Dollars earned will be delivered to members via e-mail in January and can be used toward savings on future in-store purchases.*****
*Excludes all game system hardware.
**Free/discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased.
***In-store purchase only.
**** Stores in select markets will close at 1am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Check with local Toys"R"Us stores for amended holiday hours. In general, these hours do not apply to Toys"R"Us Express locations, which will follow their respective mall hours. Check the Toys"R"Us store locator at Toysrus.com for expanded hours in select locations.
*****Valid dates may vary on reward certificates. Customers who spend $500 or more will earn the maximum reward of $50 in "R"Us Dollars. Qualifying purchases exclude gift cards, shipping and handling charges and reward-eligible greeting cards, formula and diapers. Reward certificates cannot be used to purchase or cover the cost of diapers, formula, gift cards, photo studios, video game hardware, video games, video game accessories, Apple products, Motherhood Maternity, Buyer Protection Plan, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping and handling.
About Toys"R"Us, Inc.
Toys"R"Us, Inc. is the world's leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. Merchandise is sold in 872 Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, and in more than 600 international stores and over 140 licensed stores in 35 countries and jurisdictions. In addition, it exclusively operates the legendary FAO Schwarz brand and sells extraordinary toys in the brand's flagship store on Fifth Avenue in New York City. With its strong portfolio of e-commerce sites including Toysrus.com, Babiesrus.com, eToys.com and FAO.com, it provides shoppers with a broad online selection of distinctive toy and baby products. Headquartered in Wayne, NJ, Toys"R"Us, Inc. employs approximately 70,000 associates annually worldwide. The company is committed to serving its communities as a caring and reputable neighbor through programs dedicated to keeping kids safe and helping them in times of need. Additional information about Toys"R"Us, Inc. can be found on Toysrusinc.com. Follow Toys"R"Us, Babies"R"Us and FAO Schwarz on Facebook at Facebook.com/Toysrus, Facebook.com/Babiesrus and Facebook.com/FAO and on Twitter at Twitter.com/Toysrus and Twitter.com/Babiesrus.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite
Microsoft Xbox One Kinect
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One