If you prick an Autobot, does it not leak Energon? If you stare longingly into Bumblebee's eyes, is it not kinda weird a bit? If a Dinobot roars, do you not run for your life, screaming and crying and probably peeing your pants a little all at the same time?
Yeah, we thought so. Based on the VGA 2011 teaser above, it looks like Transformers: Fall of Cybertron will have all of those things. And Devastator.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One