What's everyone playing?
[alpha234 via Shutterstock]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Having finally finished Skyrim I simply don't know what to do with myself. Mortal Kombat? Yeah, sure, Mortal Kombat sounds good.
- Arthur Gies (@Aegies): I'm about to dip headfirst into SWTOR as the series of sequels to the KOTOR titles that BioWare told me it is. Then, maybe, just maybe, Back to Karkand will work!
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Not a console was stirring, nor even a computer mouse. Then suddenly screens lit up, reflecting faces of joy, as explosions from Wake Island, announced "Battlefield! Ahoy!"
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): [...]
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): This weekend will probably be full of Magic 2012 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I heard there's also this beta for Gotham City Impostors worth checking out.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [...]
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I have a lot mo to push in Pushmo, and a lot more war to secretly, yet melodramatically wage in MGS3.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I'm graduating from university today, so from here on out I'll be playing this little game called Life. You probably haven't heard of it. It's really exclusive.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): [...]
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [...]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Now that I've collected the three things in Skyward Sword, I can begin collecting ... the three things. I'm also ready to pounce on Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD and scrutinize its beefed-up chickens.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I was planning to spend the weekend playing Star Wars: The Old Republic (as a smuggler named Skram on Keller's Void). But that MW3 update is suddenly calling my name...
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): I must play all the things. Zelda and Skyrim mostly, with some Trine 2. Maybe I'll throw in Phantasmagoria as well. Yup.
- Steven Wong: Playing Star Wars: The Old Republic and mastering the ways of The Force.