What's everyone playing?
[Kellis via Shutterstock]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): I really don't have a clue. Have had the urge to pick up Saints Row: The Third. Still need to get into Mortal Kombat.
- Arthur Gies (@Aegies): [...]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I've gone rogue on my family and am forcing them to come to me for Christmas dinner, which means I'm gonna spend the weekend cleaning furiously in terror, and cooking everything. Like, everything.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'd love to make a dent in all these co-op modes I've ignored: Uncharted 3, Portal 2 DLC, Saint's Row The Third, et al. After that I've only got another 30 hours in Skyrim and 20 hours in Skyward Sword, and Christmas ... so no sweat.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): This weekend I'll be in Napa spending Christmas with friends, so any gaming will be on my iPad. Assassin's Creed: Recollection, Jetpack Joyride, Fractal and Monsters Ate My Condo are likely candidates.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [...]
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm out for holidays, so I won't be playing much of anything. Oh, except for Uncharted and Katamari Damacy on the Vita. But, you know, not much else.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Holidays, blahblah, be with family blah, so: Tetris with my grandma, on her SNES. Don't let her sweet smile or delicious cheese pierogies fool you -- she's had 80 years of practice, and she hasn't wasted a single day. I love that devious woman.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): I'll be with the folks for the holidays, so I'm anticipating lots of Dr. Mario with the 'rents and The Legend of Zelda with the niece.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [...]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Given the abundance and proximity of family members, I'll have to spend the weekend finding an explicit, boundless source of distraction and happiness. That sounds an awful lot like Rayman Origins, doesn't it?
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I have borrowed Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword from a friend while he goes home for the holidays, so I'm hoping to finish it up completely by the time he gets back on Wednesday. And my smuggler is causing trouble in SW:TOR as well.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Oh let's see. Rocksmith, Saints Row: The Third, Skyward Sword, Skyrim, Rock of Ages and, time permitting, Star Wars: The Old Republic. Christmas goes in there somewhere too.
- Steven Wong: [...]