We've already walked you through The Gourmet's signature dish, the Potage le Magnifique, but did you know there's another recipe found within his book, Uncommon Taste? A new show called Feast of Fiction has debuted on YouTube, and in its first episode the duo creates The Gourmet's other Skyrim dish, the Sunlight Souffle.
They're hardly the first group to cook in-game dishes -- Gourmet Gaming has been around for a while now -- but it's still novel. The Sunlight Souffle doesn't look too difficult, and the video above does a pretty good job of breaking down the recipe into easy-to-follow steps. Based on the looks of the end product, it's also a tasty dish.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One