The most obvious guess would be it's the name of the new Hitman game, in production under IO supervision at the Square Enix studio in Montreal. Considering Hitman: Absolution won't be ready until sometime in 2012, it'd be surprising if Square had already filed trademarks on the next installment.
Hitman: Profession could also be some kind of transmedia tie-in, mimicing Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed model and creating experiences -- loosely tied to the core game -- covering comics, iOS and Facebook. Like we said: speculation!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One