The delay is expected to have Take-Two report a net loss for the fiscal year ending March 31. The company previously expected a billion in revenue, but is reducing that estimate by $210-230 million.
That means for fiscal 2013 (ending March 31, 2013) Take-Two expects to launch: Max Payne 3, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Spec Ops: The Line, XCOM, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and "other titles yet to be announced." So, Take-Two expects us to only play Take-Two games over the next year. Understood.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One