Don't forget to check out The Daily Quest and our Weekly Podcast Roundup to find out what else is going on in the WoW community. And if you have a news tip, feel free to drop us a line and let us know.
WoW news from other sites
- MMO-Champion Mists of Pandaria PvP Recap, Diablo 3 System Changes, Blue Posts, Fan Art
- Wowhead News News Round Up: Mists of Pandaria, Dragon Soul Nerfs, and Giveaway Winners
- Raid Rx: Higher-level healing starts with your mind
- Massively's guide to The Old Republic for WoW players
- Why we need difficult raid encounters
- WRUP: Contact your [redacted] and tell them you oppose [redacted]
- How to make 146g in Maelstrom Crystals in 5 minutes
- The Light and How to Swing It: We should never have had a block chance mastery
- The Daily Quest: Well heck, I didn't know about that
- The Lawbringer: Mail Bag 9
- WoW Moviewatch: Operation GnoVibrator Fury
- The Queue: Gee wiz
- Around Azeroth: Burning down the house
- Phat Loot Phriday: Belt of the Beloved Companion
- Breakfast Topic: Do you still run daily quests?
- Why silly JRPG dialogue may not be a problem
- PlayStation Vita cost estimated at $160 in report
- SWTOR to get ability delay fixes but no Valor rollback [Updated]
Today in WoW brings you the preceding days's WoW and gaming news. Also of community interest: our podcast listing, staff blog and Twitter listings and WoW websites and blogs (all part of our Guide to WoW Resources). Find out what's going on in the WoW player community every week in The Classifieds.