Regardless, the Kanto Pokemon still hold a special place in our hearts, and it's endearing to see one of the most awesome monsters in the OG Pokedex coming back into the fold. Starting on February 12, Mewtwo (#150 for you whippersnappers out there) will be distributed to Pokémon White/Black via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service "for a limited time."
Further information about the event is forthcoming, but we do know that the legendary clone comes packing "an exclusive move that Mewtwo cannot normally learn," which we're hoping is an ability that takes us back to the days of the PokeRap and Team Rocket's original voice actors.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite