Panico oversaw the implementation of all these features, consistently emphasizing the larger entertainment scope of PSN and attempting to expand its audience base with original programming such as PULSE and The Tester.
Panico also ran damage control during 2011's PSN hack, after which Sony gave away free games and a massive amount of apologies.
Sony Computer Entertainment America's Patrick Seybold confirmed Panico's departure, but there is no word yet on a replacement or Panico's own future plans.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25